1. Suitability of products
At present, flexographic printing technology has made great progress, the quality of flexographic products has been significantly improved, good economic benefits have been achieved, which can basically meet the needs of packaging printing. Especially, the quality standard of UV flexographic printing has exceeded offset printing in terms of accurate color matching stability, which is stable for some needs. Ground color products, such as sticker labels, folding cartons, etc., are the best technological choice.
At present, flexographic printing technology in the world is mainly applicable to the fields of trademark label, garment hanging tag, boarding pass, baggage tag, folding carton, stationery, small carton, paper bag, plastic handbag, packaging paper, cup, wallpaper so on. Wide flexographic machine is mainly used for the printing of corrugated cartons, film, aluminized film, liquid packaging (such as Milk Lile Bag, Fruit Juice Recreation Bag, etc.), food, fast food, cosmetics, pharmaceutical packaging, etc.
Domestic packaging printing enterprises tend to fall into the misconception of the applicability of flexographic printing products:
First of all, the understanding of flexo printing process is not comprehensive, the characteristics of flexo printing are not fully understood. It is customary to have higher screen clarity gradient level of dots compared with offset printing gravure printing.
Secondly, there is no perfect flexographic quality evaluation standard, there is no unified standard for communication with customers, resulting in certain misunderstandings differences.
Thirdly, there is a lack of professional flexographic designers, operators market expanders, which can not give full play to the advantages of flexographic products, such as ink thickness color saturation.
Fourthly, the strong advantage of flexo press linkage has not been brought into full play, combining various printing methods post-press processing technology to improve production efficiency reduce product costs. Understanding of the profit margin integration cost of printed matter is insufficient. Most of the domestic packaging printing enterprises are still in the extensive management stage, the evaluation cost integration of printed matter are not systematic standardized.
2. Suitability of equipment process
At present, flexographic printing which is generally recognized in the field of packaging printing has the following advantages:
1. The use of non-toxic water-based ink UV ink, safe environmentally friendly, known as "green printing", widely used in packaging printing of drugs food.
2. The ink layer is thicker, the color saturation is better. The ink color of different batches of printing products can be consistent, which meets the characteristics of packaging printing.
3. Flexograph has a wide range of printing materials. In addition to various types of paper, it is also suitable for printing plastic film, corrugated paper, self-adhesive materials, aluminum foil, metal foil other materials.
4. Flexographic press has a strong comprehensive processing ability. It can combine printing methods such as relief, offset printing screen printing. It can link polishing, film coating, die cutting, waste removal, cutting, slicing, folding, even punching, code-jet, stamping gluing. It is commonly called "printing production line".
5. Flexographic production line has good linkage, fast printing speed, less occupied production space, saved the labor of the later process, avoided the waste of turnover between the processes, thus the comprehensive production cost is low the economic benefit is high.